Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Cash for Cars Now Process is so simple and hassle free.


Cash for Cars Now Process is so simple and hassle free.

You have an old car , you need to sell it, but unsure how to go about selling it with the least problems and in the quickest time.

Life is so busy these Days, having to work and look after your Family and other situations going on .Not needing the extra dramas you look to find someone to buy your car immediately. You feel a bit apprehensive about how the process works. You make a few enquiries , some companies want you to take your car to them over the other side of town, then what ? How long does it take ? How do they pay ? how do I get home ?

Well Cash For Cars Now does it so easy for you . You don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home , no inconveniencing anyone to pick you up, no worrying about how you get paid, "Cash for Cars now" says it all , we pay Cash for your car on the spot. We travel to your place of work or to your home, Inspection doesn't take long at all, offering you a fair and equitable price for your car. We make sure all paper work is carried out legally, so you don't receive any infringements or toll notices after the sale. Find out more and go to our website www.cashforcarsnow.com.au Many of our customers recommend us after their sale to us, like the following.

  " I had an old Holden Vectra that I wanted to sell. I knew it wasn’t worth that much and dreaded the thought of the hassle and time required to sell it and look for a replacement car.

 I happened to see the Cash for Cars Now advertising and ,although I was a bit sceptical at first as to how it would all work, I gave them a call.

David Woollard’s whole approach made the entire process so simple and hassle free. All dealings were done at my place so it was very convenient – no running around to other places.

 Originally I was only going to sell the Vectra to him, however he was able to find a very good replacement vehicle.  The courtesy and honesty he displayed is something that is not always found in the motor vehicle industry. He turned up when promised, communicated very well and even helped me transfer the rego on the replacement car. I am very happy with the reliability and quality of the car I purchased from him.

 I have no hesitation in recommending David Woollard from Cash for Cars now for selling and buying cars."

Shane Harvey, Thornleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment